Monday 12 March 2012

26th February - Oil sketches

Portrait - Looking up


The idea here was to create a looking up perspective of someone 'looking up'. I made the chin the main focal point and squashed the face to give a distance approach. The problem I see is that the hair has been brought forward where it should of been brought back... comments?


Laying down - perspective


I felt that a laying down approach to perspective showing the perspective would be a nice change to the stances and portrait sketches. I wasn't that bothered about detail I mainly focused on the body shapes...


The Eye


I used a close up image of a women's eye that I found on the internet. My main focus was to look into mixing different colours together to create form and different effects. I quite like the outcome and found it interesting seeing all the different colours that are used up to make the eye.




No comments:

Post a Comment