Monday 12 March 2012

19th February - Week 1
Anatomy


This was a study of a male body structure I copied off the internet. Looking mostly at the posture, the position and the structure of muscles.


Hands


Hands are one of the best tools when looking into how things are drawn they are such a complex shape  that seems impossible to draw without looking at a hand structure. I learnt through drawing in this exercise the form an shape of a hand is very complex and you need to focus on the whole 3D shadow and light to get it right. The right hand used in this design is an imitation of a hand sketch drawn from the internet whereas the left hand is mine drawn from life.


Ninja


A little sketch I made along after the anatomy.
This was a test to see if I had improved when looking at form and proportion, and I'm happy with the result. I feel as if the muscle tone and the structure of the body if very well produced in this piece in comparison to how I used to draw characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment