Wednesday 7 January 2015

Frankenstien Table

This is an asset I created for a game that never managed to take off, however has been put on hold for a possible future use. This started back when I went to a game hack event back in May (2014) in which we created a game where you have to create a frankenstein to assist you through waves of zombie attacks. Originally it was suggested to make the game specific for IOS and Android however we decided we could also make it for PS Vita so I spent a little bit more time and added extra details to it. Modelled it in Maya to get the basic silhouette, then Z-Brush to add details, and then I used X-Normal to render out the AO and the Normal maps. I finalised the piece using DDo which I recently purchased to fix up the textures and rendered it all in Maya.







No comments:

Post a Comment