Wednesday 26 November 2014

Hello again blogger!

I haven't blogged in a very long time, here is what I have been up to the past few weeks...
So I am doing some work for a games company called Glow Games Studios and we are creating a game called Dungeons and Robots. My role in this project is lead animator so I have been very busy with animation recently. The first two videos show animations I made for a Shadow Creature which is quick and agile, it likes to teleport around the dungeon and sneak up on its foes. The second two show a Fire Golem being brought to life, the big brute absorbs lava from the ground and fires it onto the player. This is a special attack and does plenty of damage however it is a slow attack and easy to avoid. This animation specifically took a bit longer than most of the other animations as I had to tweak tiny details over a long period of time.

More about Dungeons and Robots: http://www.indiedb.com/games/dungeons-and-robots
Follow for more updates: https://twitter.com/











No comments:

Post a Comment