Thursday 2 May 2013

Sea Creature

I started off my concept of looking into abnormal type of marine creatures, and I found some images on manatys. I used the inspiration of being described as a sea cow and implemented my own marine creature. I came across with the idea of a sea pig, reasons that lead me to think that they are a type of creature not know to be mixed with under water. I also thought it could give an interesting concept towards the idea of a newly formed underwater mamal. I gave the creature more of a fat manaty look with lumpy fins. I would like to finish the creature by texturing and to re-light some of the scenes.















Update: I have managed to texture and create a final render for my underwater creature. I found the texturing very tedious and the rendering fairly difficult as I was trying create an under water effect which didn't go so well.
 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment