Thursday 25 October 2012

Halloween!!! Mood Boards


 
This is a simple mood board of images that had me inspired for the halloween project, it is a collection of scary and iconic images that all point in the direction of the festival spirit. This weeks brief states a halloween styled piece with a wide rang of outcomes possible. I have not only thought about the fear behind halloween but also the costume side. This has inspired my ideas to head towards an imagery of festivity included instead/aswell as just a fear factor.
 
 
 
This is a few concept artworks I have found that have fairly inspired me because of the effects used in lighting and perspective. I will look into this type of artwork for future inspiration when trying to create lighting on a character.

No comments:

Post a Comment