Sunday 25 November 2012

Christmas Mood Board



A collection of images I found all to do with the spirit of the christmas festivities; the top picture is a clam cartoon image of a snowy christmas scene that made me feel warm inside =). The next cartoon of santa reminds me of the christmas cards you receive, the bottom one is an advertisement from a famous actor, the image on the right is used in the coke advert which both these images make me feel a bit more excited about the christmas season.


These images are more alternative images of the santa scene; top one and left are images of santa being portrayed as the badass war type which is slightly inspiring to help me with my christmas design. As well as the image on the right which links in with the other two. The bottom image is a funny image of a stormtrooper celebrating christmas wearing a symbolic hat. All these images are cartoonish if not more game related as of the alternatives realities of the santa tradition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment